The protection of your personal data during your visit to our website is important to us. We protect your privacy and your private data. We collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the content of these data protection provisions and the applicable data protection rules, in particular the Basic Data Protection Ordinance, the ePrivacy Ordinance, the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act.
These data protection regulations regulate which personal data we collect, process and use about you. We therefore ask you to read the following information carefully.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is HKR - Elektrotechnischer Gerätebau GmbH, D-72813 St.Johann/Upfingen, Gewerbestrasse 7, info@HKR.de (see our imprint).
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable and/or your fax number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
1. If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address in anonymous form
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
1. This website uses transiente cookies, which are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. These cookies store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
2. You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
To some extent, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
2. If we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
3. You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: HKR - Elektrotechnischer Gerätebau GmbH, D-72813 St.Johann/Upfingen, Gewerbestrasse 7, info@HKR.de (see our imprint).
§ 6 Integration of Google Maps
- On this website, we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allows you to conveniently use the map function.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
§ 7 Use of Google Adwords Conversion
- We use the Google Adwords offer to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising material (Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In doing so, we pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you, of making our website more interesting for you and of achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
- These advertising media are delivered by Google via "Ad Servers". We use ad server cookies for this purpose, which can be used to measure certain parameters for measuring success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google advertisement, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
- These cookies allow Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords customer's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations we can recognise which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
- Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: By integrating AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible for the provider to find out and store your IP address.
- There are several ways in which you can prevent Google from participating in this tracking process:
- by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third party cookies, you will not receive any advertisements from third parties;
- by disabling conversion tracking cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the "www.googleadservices.com" domain, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, which will be deleted if you delete your cookies;
- by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the "About Ads" self-regulatory campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies;
- by permanently disabling it in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
- Legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org . Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.